The TransAT updates are communicated to the User Community rather on a regular basis. Users are contacted by email to update their TransAT versions. These webpage reports any changes, updates, new versions, and technical Notes released by the development team.
Ready to use (validated)
- Version TransATMB-4.1.6. First Multi-Block release with Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- Version TransATMB-4.1.6. New Engine for boundary conditions definition and assignment.
- Version TransAT-4.0. First TransAT release for Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7).
- Version TransAT-4.0. C++ Interface for User-Defined Functions and Initial Conditions from your favorite text editor.
- Version TransAT-3.0. All modules usable from TransATUI.
- Version TransAT-2.3.6 EASM models combined with GGDH and WET for heat transfer
- Version TransAT-2.3.5 DQMOM population balance closure for bubbly flows
- Version TransAT-2.3.4 Chemical reaction and combustion module
- Version TransAT-2.3.3 Homogeneous ASM model with heat transfer
- Version TransAT-2.3.2 Moving Rigid Body
- Version TransAT-2.3.0 Combined GUI for Mesh and Physics Setup
- Version TransAT-2.2.9 New EASM turbulence models included now, up to cubic
- Version TransAT-2.2.8 Phase-field model included now in the multi-physics solver
- Version TransAT-2.2.6 Conjugate heat transfer for nucleate boiling
- Version TransATMB-4.2. Wall Boiling Model for Embedded Interfaces
- Version TransATMB-4.2. Coupling with OLGA