The current stable version of the Computational MultiFluid Dynamics software, TransAT has been released.
TransAT is available for Linux-based and Windows operating systems. The installation package for each operating system has an installation manual and the installer.
The installation manual is available for download. The system requirements prior to the installation can be verfied from the manual.
To obtain the installation package with a free demo license for 30 days, please contact: email@example.com
New Features of the TransAT Solver
- Windows 7 (64bit) version
- New Licensing (Network License)
- Cantera Library for Reactive flows (Linux Only)
- Bugfixes (nonmatching restart, k-epsilon, immersed surfaces)
- Hydrates Modelling
- Heat Flux Partition Model for Wall Boiling
- Single-Phase Compressible Flows
- OLGA Coupling
New Features of the TransAT User Interface
- Monitoring and Graphical Plotting of Variables during Runtime
- Enhanced Capabilities in Defining Boundary Conditions.
- Geometry Module.
- Enhanced Capabilities for Decompaosing Grid Blocks.
- New Graphical Appearance