The current stable version of the Computational MultiFluid Dynamics software, TransAT has been released.
TransAT is available for Linux-based and Windows operating systems. The installation package for each operating system has an installtion manual and the installer.
The installation package has an in-built demo license that is valid for a period of 30 days. To obtain a full license, please contact: info [at] ascomp [dot] ch
New Features of the TransAT Solver
- Windows 7 (64bit) version
- New Licensing (Network License)
- Cantera Library for Reactive flows (Linux Only)
- Bugfixes (nonmatching restart, k-epsilon, immersed surfaces)
- Hydrates Modelling
- Heat Flux Partition Model for Wall Boiling
- Single-Phase Compressible Flows
- OLGA Coupling
New Features of the TransAT User Interface
- Monitoring and Graphical Plotting of Variables during Runtime
- Enhanced Capabilities in Defining Boundary Conditions.
- Geometry Module.
- Enhanced Capabilities for Decompaosing Grid Blocks.
- New Graphical Appearance