Software Development Engineer (Zurich, Switzerland)
We are seeking a motivated, dynamic and skilled Software Development Engineer for our main office in Zurich, Switzerland for the further development of our software, TransAT. We offer a unique Engineering position in the broad area of software development and support for the candidate to use his/her specialized knowledge of software design and development for engineering simulation technology. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with multiple product segments of TransAT (for oil and gas; energy systems; environmental engineering; process engineering; microfluidics). The duties include:
- TransAT Preprocessor GUI development.
- Software testing and building.
- Software licensing solutions.
- System portability (between Linux and Microsoft platforms).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- C++ Object Oriented Programming.
- Graphics rendering (OpenGL).
- Experience in multiple platforms (Linux, Windows).
Highly motivated candidates holding a university degree in computer science, software engineering are welcome to send their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is open starting April 1st 2013.
Business Development Position(Cambridge, MA, USA)
ASCOMP GmbH seeks talented and motivated young people to initiate and sustain its growth in USA and Canada. We offer a Business Development position in the broad area of computational fluid dynamics in Cambridge MA, USA.
The candidate will establish and drive a sustainable business strategy for ASCOMP in North America, based on the thrusts of the software TransAT and its development team, namely multiphase flow science and technology. The candidate will drive engagement with industry partners in one of the two business segments: oil & gas and nuclear energy. He/she will plan, coordinate and oversee contacts with potential clients; mentor and develop relationships; and establish strategic multi-disciplinary multi-party collaborations. The main objective is to introduce the technology to large oil & gas and nuclear energy corporations. Ultimately the candidate will build his own sales and marketing team to seek new opportunities for growth.
- Effective communication skills to support customers.
- Experience and track records in one of the aforementioned areas;
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary research team with proven ability to build teams and motivate staff;
- Wide exposure and experience in diverse CAE domains;
- Experience in engaging industry and managing relationships with partners.
Highly motivated candidates holding a university degree in applied mathematics, computational sciences, mechanical, aerospace, chemical, process, nuclear or civil engineering, or in a similar field, and have gathered experience in CAE as part of their education or previous employment are welcome to send their application by email to email@example.com. But since the position requires specific abilities to build and sustain business and marketing, it definitely requires post-education records in project management, business administration or a similar field, or a proven track record in previous employment.