- 2013. Simulation of transient multiphase flow & flow assurance in the Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering.
- 2013. Progress in computational microfluidics in the Journal of Micro- and Nano-Fluidics.
- 2013. Study of quasi-static gas injected bubble growth in the International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer.
- 2012. LEIS of interfacial multiphase flows in pipes in the Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- 2011. Turbulence structure and interaction with steep breaking waves in the Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
Services & Engineering
- 2013. High-speed steam jets in suppression pools. Completed. (KEPCO).
- 2013. Subsea oil and gas spills in North Sea and West Africa. Completed. (SUBSEA Norway).
- 2013. Hydrate plugging of pipelines under subsea conditions. Ongoing. (Confidential).
- 2012. Estimates of flow rates from a leaking pipe. Completed. (KK Leibstadt).
- 2012. Sealing of subsea oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Completed. (Confidential).
- 2012. Vortexing phenomena in metallurgical processes. Completed. (ArcelorMittal).
- ASCOMP helps Ciba Switzerland & BASF Germany review the design of Droppo towers.
- ASCOMP helps dimension oil separators and oil production headers.
- ASCOMP helps EMPA Switzerland understand catalytic reaction in complex foamy structures for automotive exhausts.
- ASCOMP helps KEMA Holland understand and prevent the mechanisms of black-powder deposition in gas pipelines (Northstream case)
- ASCOMP helps TOTAL France understand the turbulent dispersion of deep-sea, multiphase oil jets
- ASCOMP delivers its report to BP UK on the state-of-the-art in modeling dispersed multiphase flows in vertical oil risers.
- Nov. 2013. Version TransATMB-5. First Windows-based Multi-Block release. More.
- July 2013. Version TransATMB-4.1.6. First Multi-Block release with Message Passing Interface (MPI).
- July 2013. Version TransATMB-4.1.6. New Engine for boundary conditions definition and assignment.
- May 2013. Version TransAT-4.0. First TransAT release for Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7).
- May 2013. Version TransAT-4.0. C++ Interface for User-Defined Functions and Initial Conditions from your text editor.
- May 2013. Version TransAT-3.0. All modules usable from TransATUI.